IT Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
As part of the DTS Group, DTS CLOUD SECURITY MonEPE supports customers, as an established IT service provider, in the focus areas data center, technology and security. With our two own certified German data centers and over 400 employees at 14 locations in Germany and Greece, we offer customers versatile, innovative and hybrid solutions. Flat hierarchies, friendly atmosphere, sustainable personnel development and an open-door culture - that's DTS.
- Conception, installation and operation of customer environments in the data center/cloud area and of internal infrastructures
- Operating cloud infrastructures for our national and international customers
- Taking on tasks in the areas of networks, virtualization, storage, operating systems and cloud services
- Reinforcement of our support team in operating complex server landscapes in our data centers
- Working across teams and locations, e.g. with our Cyber Security or Data Center team
- Completed studies in IT and professional experience in comparable positions (2 years or more)
- For Junior-level applicants: Completed studies in IT or first professional experiences in IT Support
- Good knowledge of system administration (Linux and/or Microsoft)
- Interest in the latest technologies in network/virtualization, storage, automation and cloud services
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of Citrix is desirable
- Strong team and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Customer orientation
- Self-dependent way of working
- Good sense of orientation in different infrastructures
- 30 days of vacation (regardless of the length of service)
- Private health insurance for our employees and their dependents (spouse/children)
- In-depth, comprehensive training (approx. 1-3 months) in Germany at our expenses included one monthly flight back to Greece during the whole training period
- Go for EAT - Ticket restaurant card
- Modern hybrid way of working, characterized by flexible working arrangements
- Team-oriented working environment and a broad variety of tasks in an international and diverse team, based on trust and transparency
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development and learning
- Personal company hardware
- Free snacks and beverages
+49 5221 101 3821
Become part of our team and bring in your professional knowledge as well as your positive personality traits!
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired (gross) salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any further questions about your career at DTS? Please send us an email or give us a call!