Cyber Security Analyst (m/f) – Security Operations Center (SOC)
As part of the DTS Group, DTS CLOUD SECURITY MonEPE supports customers, as an established IT service provider, in the focus areas data center, technology and security. With our two own certified German data centers and over 350 employees at 15 locations in Germany, Greece and Austria, we offer customers versatile, innovative and hybrid solutions. Flat hierarchies, friendly atmosphere, sustainable personnel development and an open-door culture - that's DTS.
- Detection and containment of IT threats
- Analysis of alarms using various tools and monitoring solutions
- Forwarding of the information obtained
- Documentation of your activities in our ticket system
- Depending on your abilities: Elimination of threats
- Degree in IT or comparable professional experience
- High analytical skills
- Good knowledge of system administration (Linux and/or Microsoft)
- Interest in network/virtualization, security, storage, automation and cloud services
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Readiness for shift work
- We provide private health insurance for our employees
- Space for your own ideas
- Intensive training (approx. 4 - 6 months) in Germany at our expense
- One monthly flight back during the training period
- Compatibility of family, leisure time and career
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
- An accompanied gentle introduction is a matter of course
+49 5221 101 3261
Become part of our team and bring in your professional knowledge as well as your positive personality traits!
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your compelling application, stating your desired (gross) salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any further questions about your career at DTS? Please send us an email or give us a call!