IT Administrator (m/f) - Backup and Recovery
As part of the DTS Group, DTS CLOUD SECURITY MonEPE supports customers, as an established IT service provider, in the focus areas data center, technology and security. With our two own certified German data centers and over 350 employees at 15 locations in Germany, Greece and Austria, we offer customers versatile, innovative and hybrid solutions. Flat hierarchies, friendly atmosphere, sustainable personnel development and an open-door culture - that's DTS.
- Implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting of enterprise backup and archiving systems (e.g. CommVault)
- Proactively managing space requirements for backup and archiving environments across the company
- Supporting backup and archiving solutions in multi cloud environments (e.g. Azure / Office 365)
- Scheduling and performing backup systems improvements, upgrades, patches and fixes
- Completed studies in IT or comparable professional experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft servers and environments
- Skills in relevant systems and applications would be appreciated
- Interest in backup / recovery and affiliated thematic areas
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong team and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- High level of commitment and dependability
- Intensive training (approx. 4 to 6 months) in Germany at our expense (depending on the development of the Covid-19 regulations)
- One monthly flight back during the training period
- Compatibility of family, leisure time and career
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
- An accompanied gentle introduction
+49 5221 101 3261
Become part of our team and bring in your professional knowledge as well as your positive personality traits!
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your compelling application, stating your desired (gross) salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any further questions about your career at DTS? Please send us an email or give us a call!