Software Developer (m/f) – Full Stack
- Usage of current/modern web application technologies, e.g. single-page applications, REST APIs and NoSQL databases
- Work in different areas throughout the development process from planning to deployment
- Bringing in new technologies, design ideas and development methods
- Designing software architectures and testing their quality
- Joint exchange within the international development team
- Great interest in new technologies and their usage
- Project experiences with more complex NodeJS architectures, NoSQL databases and libraries like ReactJS, Redux or similar would be desirable
- Knowledge in Software testing and understanding of Software development processes
- Distinct ability to work in a team and skill to explaining your creative ideas
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Time to explore new environments, identify and work on solutions
- We provide private health insurance for our employees
- Space for your own ideas
- Intensive training (approx. 4 to 6 months) in Germany at our expense (depending on the development of the Covid-19 regulations)
- One monthly flight back during the training period
- Compatibility of family, leisure time and career
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
- An accompanied gentle introduction
+49 5221 101 3261
Become part of our team and bring in your professional knowledge as well as your positive personality traits!
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application, stating your desired (gross) salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Do you have any further questions about your career at DTS? Please give us a call!